** Changed in: fontconfig (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to fontconfig in Ubuntu.

  Font rendering hurts eyes

Status in “fontconfig” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Since February till this week font rendering in Ubuntu 13.04 was
  perfectly fine (updates every few days), just like in 12.04 and 12.10.
  I've made fresh installation this week and font rendering is very bad,
  it's like something wrong with rasterization, hinting etc. Fonts are
  visible, you could say they look good at first glance, but it feels
  like there is some backlit behind them and are a little blurry and
  fuzzy, it hurts my eyes so much I can't look at my monitor for more
  then 10min.

  It happens in Unity and Gnome Shell with default settings and with
  custom themes (which I installed after I've found this problem, so it
  has nothing to do with it I guess).

  I tried changing Nvidia drivers from 310.32 to 313.26, no effect. In
  Noveau there is same problem.

  Changing font options in Gnome Tweak Tool or Ubuntu Tweak doesn't
  help.

  I'm not sure what package would be responsible for this, so I file up against
"fontconfig".
  I'd be glad to provide any additional information and I hope it gets fixed
before release, because atm I just can't use 13.04 at all.

  Screenshot as requested, tho it's not visible on it:
  http://ubuntuone.com/0DaAOhK7H25TEz9a65i2Nh

  Package: fontconfig 2.10.2-0ubuntu2
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia