There is a slight (annoying) design problem:
When the Desktop locks (either automatically, or manually), the lock screen's
language would be set to the one in the last active window.

So, say I have English as Default language in the system, and one window (Say,
Skype, but I reproduced this specifically with Xchat window).
Using Alt-Tab, set the typing language to another (in my case, Hebrew).
Then, either wait for timeout, or use the mouse to lock the screen (Ctrl-Alt-L
would not work because its Hebrew typing selected, but I think that is another
bug but less annoying me).

When you get the lock screen, you will see the input type is set to the
non-English language (in my case, Hebrew).

** Affects: gnome-screensaver (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment i18n ui
--
Lock screen assumes the language or last active application
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-screensaver in Ubuntu.