eol reached https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases

** Changed in: jockey (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to jockey in Ubuntu.

  b43 is not working after installation without internet connection in
  jockey

Status in “b43-fwcutter” package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix
Status in “jockey” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: b43-fwcutter

  I am trying to install b43 through jockey on snapshot of Ubuntu Hardy LiveCD
(from yesterday).
  For installation of the module is needed to download the firmware (necessity
of internet connection to install internet connection is pitty, but
understandable in situation where no opensource firmware is available).
  For this action is needed internet connection, but it is not required by the
installer - it only asks if I want to "Fetch and extract firmware?". If I am
not connected to internet, the installer ends up with "E: b43-fwcutter:
subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1", which is
really not something, what will tell user what happend.
  Now is Jockey in state, when b43 is not enabled, but enabling it will not
cause any actual effect. To get wifi to work is needed to reinstall
b43-fwcutter connected to internet. When first-time user gets to this state, it
is almost imposible to get it working.