HI,

what else can I provide to prove that adding Google account to online
accounts doesn't work. I can not believe noone else is affected with
this bug. I have three computers with 13.04 (two fresh installs and one
upgraded from 12.10). All of them go thorugh the whole process of adding
account. At the end when account should appear in online accounts list
nothing happens and the list stays empty.

I am also attaching a picture showing that some images are missing at
selecting account type.

** Attachment added: "Screenshot from 2013-04-27 14:35:10.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center-signon/+bug/1173597/+attachment/3681134/+files/Screenshot%20from%202013-04-27%2014%3A35%3A10.png

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-control-center-signon in Ubuntu.

  online accounts - add online account fails

Status in “gnome-control-center-signon” package in Ubuntu:

  In the newest Ubuntu 13.04 I can not add google online account as I
  was able before.

  I can type in username and password and authenticate. Then I grant
  access from google account to gnome. When new account should be listed
  in the list of account, nothing happens.

  Also the the accounts that can be added don't have the icons. I
  attached the picture.

  I have a fresh installation of 13.04. I don't know if accounts are
  kept if I would do the upgrade.