Please, if this bug affects you too, go to the "This bug affects me too"
link at the top left of the page to increase the likelihood that this
bug will be tackled.

Packages, which is subscribed to gvfs in Ubuntu.

  Canon PowerShot Cameras not working on 14.04, works flawlessly on
  12.04

Status in “gvfs” package in Ubuntu:

  I have a Canon Powershot A3200 camera. It works perfectly on 12.04,
  pops right up when I plug it in. However on 14.04 nothing happens.

  lsusb outputs shows that the camera is detected, with the right model.