The bug task for the somerville project has been removed by an automated
script.  This bug has been cloned on that project and is available here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1305681

** No longer affects: somerville

Packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  Dell XPS 1330  microphone not sensitive enough

Status in “pulseaudio” package in Ubuntu:

  I am running a dell xps 1330 (pre-installed ubuntu) with Hardy.  When
  using both the internal or the external microphone the recording is
  'too soft'.  in the sound mixer app, there is not option to set "Mic
  Boost(+200 db)" like there normally is when one has a microphone.  If
  you need any more information please let me know