i am really very happy and also a bit discourage by my incapacity and the time
that i rob from anybody who looked and gave attention to the topic i post. the
problem of my computer was a graphic problem and was cause by wrong setting at
bios level in the bios there is a graphic choice between SWITCHABLE and UMA,
mine was wrongly on SWITCHABLE and the correct set for ubuntu instead iappear
to be UMA
now everithing appear to work properly regarding the graphics and no more bugs
are automaticaly detected by the system

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  ubuntu 14.04 in lenovo g400 why x did not use the graphic accelerator
  ?

Status in “xorg” package in Ubuntu:

  are already two or three months that i am trying to use ubuntu 14.04 and
before 13.10 but do to hardware structure of my lenovo g400 Intel® Core™
i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz × 4 and VESA: Intel® Sandybridge/Ivybridge Graphics i am
able to go upstream only with the help of Grub and recovery mode   because a
normal boot is stooped by few flashes a black screen and after a Low Graphic
Mode window pop up blocking the normal boot and from there you can go nowhere
please give me some solution help is needed
  P.S. if any kind of information is needed just give me the right key command
and i will execute