** Package changed: ubuntu => file-roller (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to file-roller in Ubuntu.

  .Zip file includes invalid file, but no exception report is generated

Status in file-roller package in Ubuntu:

  I have a .zip file which I am trying to extract using the context
  menu, as I am using the graphical desktop version.  The uncompressing
  works fine except when it encounters some kind of invalid file which
  presumably is invalid according to some CRC check.

  No information is provided on the invalid file.  There is no apparent
  effort to restore the contents 'on a best effort' basis'.  No
  exception log is generated.

  jonathan@ubuntu:~$ uname -a
  Linux ubuntu 3.2.0-52-generic-pae #78-Ubuntu SMP Fri Jul 26 16:43:19 UTC 2013
i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
  jonathan@ubuntu:~$

  NOTE: Is there no place for attachments in this form?