CurrentDesktop: XFCE
Date: Sun Nov  4 13:01:36 2018
InstallationMedia: Xubuntu 18.10 "Cosmic Cuttlefish" - Release amd64
(20181017.2)
SourcePackage: light-locker

** Affects: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug cosmic light-locker xubuntu
--
Fails to deactivate dpms off mode after user initiated wake-up events(not
system-suspended, just locked and dpms active)