We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to review all
reported bugs in a timely manner.

Ubuntu 10.04 (lucid) reached end-of-life on May 9, 2013 and the upstream
bug report has been closed as being "Incomplete".

Do you still see a problem related to the one that you reported in a
currently supported version of Ubuntu? Please let us know if you do and
in which version of Ubuntu otherwise this report can be left to expire
in approximately 60 days time.

Thank you for helping make Ubuntu better.

Paul White
[Ubuntu Bug Squad]

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

  multiple disk acess when resizing a window

Status in Nautilus:
  Expired
Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: nautilus

  if i drag and drop a nautilus window that takes the whole screen to
  resizing it, and then resizing it again to take the whole screen, I've
  got multiple disk acess that I don't have with other window like
  firefox or openoffice.

  I can see this bug with and without the compiz effects.

  Package: nautilus 1:2.30.1-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-22.36-generic 2.6.32.11+drm33.2
  Uname: Linux 2.6.32-22-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: fglrx
  Architecture: amd64