The new upstream report is
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gvfs/issues/129

** Package changed: nautilus (Ubuntu) => gvfs (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gvfs in Ubuntu.

  Default portnumbers removed from Nautilus bookmarks

Status in Nautilus:
  Expired
Status in gvfs package in Ubuntu:

  Recently I changed /etc/ssh/ssh_config.  I changes port=22 --->
  port=nnn.  After I did this all my ssh bookmarks in the nautilus
  explorer stopped working.  I could still login to the ssh shell from a
  terminal but it required that I include the -p nnn option.  The
  servers still worked.  I can get the nautilus to connect to the ssh
  thought sftp interactive mode by including a port specification. I now
  use sftp://user@server:22/folder instead of sftp://user@server/folder.
  I thought I had solved my problem at this point.   This is not the
  case.  It seems that nautilus will delete the :22 from the bookmark.
  It will not delete any other port number number.  I assume  this is
  because :22 is default and nautilus thinks that this specification is
  redundant. However if you change you ssh_config, :22 is required.