It sounds like you're saying the bug only occurs with the B100 mouse and
not the current M105 mouse. Is that right?

Also, if you encounter crashes with Wayland then those are preventing us
from further understanding this bug so we also need to understand the
crashes. If you have a current bug ID for the crashes then please
mention it. If you don't then please follow these instructions to report
the Wayland crashes:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Responses#Missing_a_crash_report_or_having_a_.crash_attachment

  Right click happens automatically, disturbs work

  Since the last 3-4 days, the right click happens all by itself.
  Sometimes replacing the left click, while working in Inkscape or
  handling files on desktop for a fully updated 18.04. It is so annoying
  and good enough to destroy the work we are doing. I manually cleaned
  my mouse just in case hardware is causing the issue

  I tried using Cinnamon DE. There was no such issue in it.

  It would be great if there could be a fix. Thanks.

  Package: gnome-shell 3.28.4-0ubuntu18.04.2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.0.0-32.34~18.04.2-generic 5.0.21
  Uname: Linux 5.0.0-32-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.8
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Wed Oct 30 16:35:11 2019
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64
(20190210)
  SourcePackage: gnome-shell