Possibly related: https://gitlab.com/Remmina/Remmina/-/issues/373,
although "~/.freerdp/known_hosts" does not exist.

Packages, which is subscribed to remmina in Ubuntu.

  Remmina caches fingerprints wrongly when using two profiles with SSH
  tunneling

Status in remmina package in Ubuntu:

  When using two profiles and alternating between connecting to them, it
  always prompts that the certificate has changed and the old
  fingerprint is the fingerprint for the other profile.  I suspect that
  this is because I use SSH tunneling for both and Remmina is caching
  the fingerprints under the SSH tunnel for localhost.

  (Also, the "tunneling via loopback address" feature is undocumented.
  Should I open another bug for that?)