Thank you for your bug report. We don't have an active maintainer
working on remmina so since you seem to already know your way around
upstream you might want to also report the issue directly to gitlab

Packages, which is subscribed to remmina in Ubuntu.

  Remmina caches fingerprints wrongly when using two profiles with SSH
  tunneling

Status in remmina package in Ubuntu:

  When using two profiles and alternating between connecting to them, it
  always prompts that the certificate has changed and the old
  fingerprint is the fingerprint for the other profile.  I suspect that
  this is because I use SSH tunneling for both and Remmina is caching
  the fingerprints under the SSH tunnel for localhost.

  (Also, the "tunneling via loopback address" feature is undocumented.
  Should I open another bug for that?)