** Description changed:

  In chromium, some documents render with an incorrect font. It looks all
  "bold". I can provide a link in PVT if needed, but see attached
  screenshots for chrome, and chromium.

  The chromium console log also shows a lot of these 404 errors for
  *.woff2 fonts:

  GET

filesystem:https://docs.google.com/persistent/docs/fonts/KFO8CneDtsqEr0keqCMhbCc_Mn33tY0.woff2
  net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

- The document is selecting the "Ubuntu" font, that seems to be the
- culprit.
+ The document is using the "Ubuntu" font, that seems to be the culprit.

** Summary changed:

- Missing font when viewing some google docs
+ Missing ubuntu font when viewing some google docs

** Description changed:

- In chromium, some documents render with an incorrect font. It looks all
- "bold". I can provide a link in PVT if needed, but see attached
- screenshots for chrome, and chromium.
+ chromium snap
+ chromium  118.0.5993.11  2645  latest/edge  canonical✓  -
+
+

-
- In chromium, some documents render with an incorrect font. It looks all
"bold". I can provide a link in PVT if needed, but see attached screenshots for
chrome, and chromium.
+ In chromium, some google doc documents render with an incorrect font. It
+ looks all "bold". I can provide a link in PVT if needed, but see
+ attached screenshots for chrome, and chromium.

  The chromium console log also shows a lot of these 404 errors for
  *.woff2 fonts:

  GET

filesystem:https://docs.google.com/persistent/docs/fonts/KFO8CneDtsqEr0keqCMhbCc_Mn33tY0.woff2
  net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

  The document is using the "Ubuntu" font, that seems to be the culprit.

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  Missing ubuntu font when viewing some google docs

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu: