Thanks for the report, Andreas, this is a duplicate of LP:2019045, you
noticed something important in the log and I'm passing your comment to
that report.

   [snap] New Ubuntu font with normal weight displayed as bold in Google Docs
in Chromium after upgrading to Lunar

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  Missing ubuntu font when viewing some google docs

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:

  chromium snap
  chromium  118.0.5993.11  2645  latest/edge  canonical✓  -

  In chromium, some google doc documents render with an incorrect font.
  It looks all "bold". I can provide a link in PVT if needed, but see
  attached screenshots for chrome, and chromium.

  The chromium console log also shows a lot of these 404 errors for
  *.woff2 fonts:

  GET

filesystem:https://docs.google.com/persistent/docs/fonts/KFO8CneDtsqEr0keqCMhbCc_Mn33tY0.woff2
  net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

  The document is using the "Ubuntu" font, that seems to be the culprit.