   doesn't automaticly add keyboard layout according to languges or add alt
shift

Packages, which is subscribed to language-selector in Ubuntu.

  language-selector should take care of adding kbd input switching
  support

Status in “language-selector” package in Ubuntu:

  We should make it even easier for a user to enable language support for his
  locale, I was actually disappointed to see that it didn't add a GNOME language
  selector  with the appropriate langs that I added using the language selector.

  It would be rocking if we could update user's GNOME language selectors
  configuration with the preferences he chose in the language-selector:

  1) If he has added that applet to the panel, he would be able to switch right
  after the l-s config changes, ofcourse we need to decide on a default
Alt+Shift
  group behavior for switching.
  2) If he didn't add the applets, maybe trigger automatic insert of the applet
  the panel.

  Currently, apart from installing a couple of packages, the language selector
  might look as doing nothing.