This change seems to have broken builds for the unagi (dogfooding) device:

+ ./config.sh unagi config/default-otoro.xml
Initialized empty Git repository in
/data/jenkins/jobs/build-unagi/workspace/tmp_manifest_repo/.git/
[master (root-commit) 2c6c728] manifest
 Committer: Jenkins Continuous Build server
<jenk...@builder1.ateam.phx1.mozilla.com>
Your name and email address were configured automatically based
on your username and hostname. Please check that they are accurate.
You can suppress this message by setting them explicitly:

    git config --global user.name "Your Name"
    git config --global user.email y...@example.com

After doing this, you may fix the identity used for this commit with:

    git commit --amend --reset-author

 1 file changed, 107 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 unagi.xml
Get tmp_manifest_repo