On Tue 09 Jul 2013 12:31:13 PM CST, Fabrice Desre wrote:
On 07/08/2013 09:14 PM, Thinker K.F. Li wrote:
I think BT is a very poor and slow option.
WIFI is much better than BT if want to backup data wirelessly.
With WIFI, we have much more protocols in the list; ex. WebDAV.

Sure Wifi is faster and overall more flexible, but do we have a nice way
to do pairing to initiate the connection over wifi?

We can use a randomly generated passcode (like the passcode to pair Firefox sync device), or event a 2D bar code.

Yuan