Hi Kris,

What is the exact issue on your device and how did you get your device into this? So far the solution for the bricked ZTE Open bought from eBay is provided by ZTE from the link below using SD recovery package. If this one does not work for you, I wonder if you have tried to reach out the ZTE online support or local support near by your area for the further help.

Best Regards,

Ivan Tsay
Engineering Project Manager, Firefox OS
Mozilla Corporation - mozilla.com.tw
TEL: +886-2-87861100 ext. 339

於 9/8/13 9:31 PM, Kris Borchers 提到:
Does anyone else have any recommendations? I fear I am at the point where only
some low-level TPT type flash is going to be the thing that can save this
device. I am open to anything at this point so any suggestion, no matter how
crazy it may seem is appreciated.