Hi Kris ;)

I got the same issue , flashing with the Movistar update.zip helped me passing
the signature error. Maybe you can try this zip ?
Link is :
http://download.ztedevices.com/UpLoadFiles/product/550/3363/soft/2013071709042705.zip
Other zips links that will maybe work for you:
Look at this comment
http://pof.eslack.org/2013/07/05/zte-open-firefoxos-phone-root-and-first-impressions/#comment-1695

If you managed to get your phone working again and plan another 1.1 flash, here
some tips :

I just managed to flash 1.1 to my ZTE but there are a lot of steps. I will
write this down in a blog entry but for now you can do it this way. You entry
point is
http://pof.eslack.org/2013/07/05/zte-open-firefoxos-phone-root-and-first-impressions/

This will show you how to root your phone. Assuming you have rooted your phone
and build a 1.1 the following steps are described here, in this comment :
http://pof.eslack.org/2013/07/05/zte-open-firefoxos-phone-root-and-first-impressions/#comment-1749

You know where you can find me if you have any questions !

Sebi