Again, only ZTE can make statements about that. The ZTE Open is a ZTE device.
Only ZTE can make software for it, based on the source code they get from us.
We cannot make updates and we cannot promise that ZTE will. ZTE and Mozilla are
completely separate entities. We don't/can't speak for ZTE.

That having said, as I said before, we are working closely with all vendors to
help them make updates available for 1.2 and future versions. For any more
details than that, please wait for ZTE to communicate details about updates.

Thanks,

Andreas