Unfortunately yes. Devices we develop with partners are confidential
until they launch and we can't talk about names or specs. For
consistency we should probably stick to using code names in
communication even after launch to avoid slipping up with unreleased
devices.

That having said, I don't mind if someone wants to put up a public
page listing the device code names for released devices so our
community has an easier time figuring out builds.

Asa, want to take this on?

Thanks,

Andreas

Sent from Mobile.

> On Nov 2, 2013, at 15:20, Fabricio C Zuardi <fabri...@fabricio.org> wrote:
>

> Does this data needs to be behind MoCo LDAP?
>

>>> On Nov 2, 2013, at 5:17 PM, Reuben Morais <reuben.mor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> On Nov 2, 2013, at 4:08 PM, Asa Dotzler <a...@mozilla.com> wrote:
>>> I'm new to Firefox OS and after a few wiki and Bing searches I was unable
>>> to find a document that described each of the hardware platforms that
>>> Mozilla and its community are working on right now. I only see code names.
>>> Can someone point me to the document or provide answers here about which
>>> code name is which device and which of these devices we're still actively
>>> targeting.
>>>
>>> Otoro
>>> Unagi
>>> Unagi-ENG