Are you tired? is the cat bothering you for its food? Forgotten to shave for the last 6 days? Don't have time to write your UI tests?

Then let QA do it for you!

We are a professional automation team of staff and volunteers producing Python UI tests that run on TBPL, Travis and against Hamachi devices with nightly builds, all on m-c and b2g26_v1.2 which we review and file bugs against. Our Hamachi/device tests cover many aspects of hardware un-reachable by desktopb2g.

We already have 115+ tests running daily and are adding 3-4 new tests every week.

We're open to writing test cases you need written for desktopb2g or for Hamachi device. Caveats are that it can run on a 'vanilla' engineering nightly build, eg without rebuilding Gaia, but switching prefs on and off is OK! and we'd prefer to focus on core functionality rather than crazy edge cases. Automation is 'expensive' so we focus on the most painful/likely to regress parts of functionality.

Contact me with your test cases and I'll try to convert them into tasks for automation and we'll get them done!

Zac