Thanks!

I'm still looking for some documentation on how to create update.zip file.
Has anyone been able to do that?

I think those might be easier for people to use than the flash.sh method
since you wouldn't need to set up adb in your computer (you'd just need to
copy the update.zip file to your microSD card and boot the phone into
recovery mode).