The thing there is that the *config setting* is correct, "inari" there works for both the actual inari (testing) devices and the ZTE Open (ikura). The generated builds only work on one of them, though, based on what device your backed-up /system files come from.

KaiRo

Chris Mills schrieb:
Hi guys,

Feel free to pass corrections to me to implement, if needed. I wrote the
current docs as they are because I was told the ZTE Open would work with Inari
B2G builds. Let me know what is wrong and needs updating.

cheers,

Chris Mills
    Senior tech writer || Mozilla
developer.mozilla.org || MDN