Hi all,

Hope you are having a good start to 2014!

One of my first tasks this year is to restructure the Firefox OS zone on MDN
(https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox_OS). There is some good content on
there, but it could really do with the flow of content and structure improving.
I have started to devise a plan at

https://etherpad.mozilla.org/mdn-fxos-zone-restructure

If you have any feedback about what could be improved on the Firefox OS content
zone and what you think of this plan, please let me know, by responding to this
mail, or writing your feedback into the “FEEDBACK SECTION” near the bottom of
this doc. It’s at an early stage, but I reckon a bit of restructuring will
really sort this out.

Best regards,

Chris Mills
   Senior tech writer || Mozilla