Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
Sorry if this has been asked before, but the problem is becoming stringent for
my firm. We currently offer a few hosted applications, which the users can
access from a central server.

This server, however, is a single point of failure in the otherwise fully
redundant application. This defeats the entire purpose of the system.

I now wanted to ask whether:
A) it is possible to transform a hosted into a packaged app in the store
B) it is possible to offer the manifest e the files from two different URLs
With best regards (e-mailing on the run)
Tam Hanna

Let us assist you by providing content for newspapers, offering you advanced
scientific calculators for your phone or letting you use our extended network
of contacts in media and off-shore business!

Find out more about what we can do for you by visiting our web site at
http://www.tamoggemon.com/