And since in engineering school they tell you to never come with half
a thing. Here's my proposal for a solution:

Since apparently no Mozilla developers have ZTE Opens, I will
personally buy up to 5 ZTE Opens for any Mozilla developers that can
work to support flashing custom builds to the device.

Any takers?