I had this same problem with the v1.2 and v1.3 (maybe nightly as well) images
from the geeksphone site.

Recently I built mozilla git master w/ gecko and gaia checked out at v1.3 and
it's working fine for adb.

I believe I recovered my phone several times from this state by starting
flash.sh while the phone was on and then doing a restart from the UI via the
power button. Then during that 10 second window things proceed and I got a
different version loaded.

-Craig

On Monday, February 3, 2014 5:06 PM, Worik Stanton <worik.stan...@gmail.com>