Hi,

When I tried to build hamachi yesterday. It failed because of build error. The
following code aurora part try to patch to gecko and failed. We use caf as gonk
part on our build. But caf part start to patch to gecko. It seems not good.
Does someone know about it?

> <project path="device/qcom/b2g_common" name="quic/lf/b2g/build"
> revision="master" />

   https://www.codeaurora.org/cgit/quic/lf/b2g/build/tree/patch/all/gecko

The following is the build failure log.

---------------------------

Abandon b2g_autogen_ephemeral_branch: 100% (93/93), done.
Abandoned in 1 project(s):
  gecko
device/qcom/b2g_common/vendorsetup.sh: line 87: out/lastpatch.projects: No such
file or directory

[entering gecko]
device/qcom/b2g_common/vendorsetup.sh: line 94: repo: command not found
Previous HEAD position was 05180ae... Bug 977796 - [Australis] Disable subpixel
AA on all labels during customize mode transition for Windows. r=jaws.
Switched to branch 'master'
Your branch is behind 'mozillaorg/master' by 26 commits, and can be
fast-forwarded.
  (use "git pull" to update your local branch)
error: branch 'b2g_autogen_ephemeral_branch' not found.
Switched to branch 'b2g_autogen_ephemeral_branch'

device/qcom/b2g_common/patch/all/gecko/Update-callbacks-to-match-bluetooth.h.patch
Applying: Update callbacks to match bluetooth.h
error: dom/bluetooth/bluedroid/gonk/BluetoothServiceBluedroid.cpp: does not
exist in index
Patch failed at 0001 Update callbacks to match bluetooth.h
The copy of the patch that failed is found in:
   /home/sotaro/b2g_master_hamachi_2/B2G/gecko/.git/rebase-apply/patch
When you have resolved this problem, run "git am --resolved".
If you prefer to skip this patch, run "git am --skip" instead.
To restore the original branch and stop patching, run "git am --abort".

ERROR: Patching of gecko/ failed.

sotaro