If my git fu is correct, we only landed 180 patches with sr=. In 2009, we
landed 1033 patches with super review.  Of the sr= that landed in the last
year, most were sr’ed by people from the DOM team (olli, sicking, blake, bz,
sicking, sicking, sicking).

I tend to think that super review is a dumb idea.

I don’t think we need any new module level system for dealing with .webidl
changes.  A DOM peer is required.  This group can impose whatever they need to
keep code quality and API consistent high.

--
Doug Turner