Hi,

The commit for adding nfc libs on flame device is causing me the same troubles:
https://github.com/mozilla-b2g/device-flame/commit/59296869473fdb38fda79123605e68a9d959c964

The build works fine when reverting this change. Since Open C does not support
nfc, maybe a dedicated device should be forked from the flame?

Regards