On 15/07/2014 18:06, synper...@aol.com wrote:
So if this comes down to terrible driver, what happens? Is that in the hands of
ZTE/Alcatel to fix, or what?

Knowing a couple of things about driver development this could be even more up the chain. Possibly in the hands of the touchscreen vendor. Anyway if Alcatel pushes out a 1.3 update for the Fire and if they update the touchscreen driver this might get fixed.

Usability suffers very much with this bug IMO.

Indeed; this also explain some "quirkiness" I had experienced with it while zooming/pinching that I could never really place and now I'm pretty sure I know what was causing it :-/

 Gabriele