From: "A. Crespo" <madrid.cre...@gmail.com>
To: "Dev B2G List" <dev-b2g@lists.mozilla.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 9, 2014 8:19:19 PM
Subject: [b2g] Error: libadreno_utils.so not found

Hi,

I have built B2G five times, and each time I have done git pull, repo sync -d
and rm -r /system/ and /out/. I have done even a clean new build, but B2G is
still crashing during boot: http://pastebin.com/UzBqAUGc

Someone suggested me that it is because libadreno_utils.so does not exist:
http://pastebin.com/vzWMb0fq

E/libEGL ( 3180): load_driver(/vendor/lib/egl/libEGL_adreno.so): dlopen failed:
could not load library "libadreno_utils.so" needed by "libEGL_adreno.so";
caused by library "libadreno_utils.so" not found

Why is not adding it during the build process? Why are there missing files?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.