Tony Chung schrieb:
Francis and Wesley from the TAMs team will communicate the wish list of what
should be fixed in the next version of the flame base image.   So far, these
are the requests that i’m hearing:

* include flash.bat for windows users
* emergency rescure tool in MDN not work, either tool issue or Teleweb.ini
config. URL problem
* remove engineering apps from the default homescreen
* No fonts when we had previous base images which had fonts bundled.

Please speak up now before the changes are made before the next image.

As I mentioned in the message I sent on the 26th, the /system partition is too full to have OTA run for nightly builds. They should clean out the Android-specific files (e.g. fonts and media files) that are in /system but not needed for FxOS.

KaiRo