Thanks for the replies Gabriele and Kartikaya. I didn't get the fastboot logo,
it just stayed at the Thundersoft logo. I plugged it in and typed "fastboot
devices," and it showed up. So I deleted the first few lines of the flash.sh
script, so that it went straight to the first "fastboot flash" command, and ran
it. That worked; I have 2.0 installed now. Thanks again!