Hey Freddy,

There are 2 locations on a device that a webapp might exist.

For user builds, all of the apps which ship with the device are stored in
/system/b2g/webapps
For eng builds, all of the apps which ship with the device are stored in
/data/local/webapps

Apps installed from marketplace go into the /data location.

I believe that /data/local/webapps/webapps.json contains a list of all of the
apps and where they're located.

So it may depend on the type of build that you have as to where the app is
actually stored.

Dave Hylands