From: "Kaustav Das Modak" <kaus...@codebinders.com>
To: "Aaron Cajes (Mozilla PHL)" <aaronca...@mozillaph.org>
Cc: "Dietrich Ayala" <dietr...@mozilla.com>, "dev-b2g"
<dev-b2g@lists.mozilla.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 8:16:48 AM
Subject: Re: [b2g] Spreadtrum drivers for Windows?

Hey Aaron,

I'm not sure about how your driver was installed. But the machines that we
tried it on, did not have Android SDK installed, nor even the platform-tools.

On 11 November 2014 21:35, Aaron Cajes (Mozilla PHL) < aaronca...@mozillaph.org
> wrote:

Hi Kaustav,

That's weird. Modifying the adb_usb.ini works for me. I'm using Windows 8.1
Enterprise and it can automatically detect my phone on adb devices, and can
push apps using the "App Manager" and just now i have managed to push an app
using WebIDE. The device name will be a mix of letters and numbers (unlike the
Keon where ADB helper detects it as: full_keon). Perhaps the driver was
installed along my Android SDK.

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 11:01 PM, Kaustav Das Modak < kaus...@codebinders.com >