Betreff: reference phone improvements
Von: Asa Dotzler <a...@mozilla.com>
Datum: 2014-11-11 22:04
As we star work on the next reference device(s) I wanted to reach out to
y'all and ask you how the Flame *hardware* has worked for you as a daily
driver (dogfooding) device.

What do you like and dislike about the Flame hardware when it comes to
using the phone as a daily driver, and what *one* hardware feature would
you most like to see improved or added in a future reference device.

I'll start things off.

Like: look and feel, build quality and the hand feel of the plastic.

Dislike: the camera quality and the screen quality.

Top Request: I'd most like to have a better screen with more pixels,
better viewing angles, more accurate colors, and a cover glass that's
more touch friendly and less fingerprinty.

- A