On 11/11/2014 03:04 PM, Asa Dotzler wrote:
> What do you like and dislike about the Flame hardware when it comes to
> using the phone as a daily driver, and what *one* hardware feature would
> you most like to see improved or added in a future reference device.

If I could change only one thing (in the hardware), it would be to make
the phone just a bit smaller. It's just a little bit too large to
comfortably fit in my pocket.

That said, I don't currently dogfood a Flame, but that's because the
software is missing a few features I rely on. (It's getting closer, though.)

- Jim