Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to Firefox OS development, and while messing
around in the gecko folder, I wanted to do some console logging to check the
value of some variables. However, I couldn't see the result of the logging in
the WebIDE debugger... I've also tried using dump() (after changing the
corresponding preference browser.dom.window.dump.enabled to true), but it
doesn't work either (or maybe I didn't look in the right place). Is there
another way to do it, or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks!