Le jeudi 30 avril 2015 03:27:11 UTC-7, Julien Wajsberg a écrit :
> Maybe "console" needs to be enabled in the Settings' developer menu
>     though?
>

> Le 30/04/2015 00:03, Michael Henretty a
>       écrit :
>

> To see the results of console.log/dump in WebIDE,
>         you need to make sure you are debugging the proper app. If your
>         added console.log statements were in gecko somewhere, I'm not
>         sure if you can see those in any app (maybe main process, or
>         system app??). In any case, you should be able to see all logs
>         if you run `adb logcat`. Look for lines that have 'GeckoConsole'
>         in them.
>

> On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 2:01 PM, <ffo...@gmail.com>
>           wrote:
>
>           Hey
>             everyone, I'm fairly new to Firefox OS development, and
>             while messing around in the gecko folder, I wanted to do
>             some console logging to check the value of some variables.
>             However, I couldn't see the result of the logging in the
>             WebIDE debugger... I've also tried using dump() (after
>             changing the corresponding preference
>             browser.dom.window.dump.enabled to true), but it doesn't
>             work either (or maybe I didn't look in the right place). Is
>             there another way to do it, or am I doing something wrong?
>
>             Thanks!

Thanks for your answers!
I tried to show debug console for System app, and it still didn't show the logs
I wanted. Maybe because of the location of the statement in Gecko, it's not
possible to show it.
I did find some logs in adb logcat, but it's not the one I added:
"I/GeckoDump(17259): XXX FIXME : Got a mozContentEvent: permission-allow"
I checked the device preferences, and console is already activated.
I'll try to figure out another way to do it!

Thank you again!