On 04/05/2015 01:07, Felix E. Klee wrote:
> With the `flame` target, build fails with:
>
>     Blob setup script has changed, re-running
>     Backing up system partition to backup-flame
>     error: device not found

The script is trying to pull binary blobs from the device. This is
possible if the device has adb enabled and can read from /system. If
it's not rooted yet I imagine this isn't the case. What does 'adb shell
ls -l /system' do if you plug the phone with adb enabled?

>     BRANCH=v1.3 ./config.sh -j4 emulator-jb

I've never tried using the emulator build on a phone, your best bet is
still the `flame` target. I'm downloading Alcatel's sources right now to
see what they've put in there.

 Gabriele