On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 10:46 AM, Gabriele Svelto <gsve...@mozilla.com>
> I guess it is. Try the `flame` build again but do this first: before
> invoking build.sh delete the file under
> device/t2m/flame/extract-files.sh

Thanks, the build now finished:

    $ cd B2G
    $ BRANCH=v1.4 ./config.sh -j4 flame
    $ rm device/t2m/flame/extract-files.sh
    $ ./build.sh -j4
    $ cd ..
    $ ./core/mkbootimg/mkbootimg \
      --kernel OT_4019X/kernel/arch/arm/boot/zImage \
      --ramdisk B2G/out/target/product/flame/ramdisk.img \
      --base 0x200000 --cmdline 'androidboot.hardware=qcom loglevel=1' \
      -o myboot.img

However, there is still the message about the missing DTB when booting.
I may try Alexandre’s suggestion, that is if I can find information
about that port. Searching the web for “Firefox OS” and “Z3 compact”
wasn’t successful for me.