Hi Guys,

I have a problem, the SEO Decoder always performs a strtolower first and
then gets the ident of the URL. Now the problem is that, two url came to
exist.

/Bekleidung/Fashion/Accessoires/Kuyichi-Lederguertel-JEVER.html
/bekleidung/fashion/accessoires/kuyichi-lederguertel-jever.html

my SEO guys are saying that this is bad and I have to setup only the one
with lowercase and the other should have a redirect on lowercase urls.

So is there any fix to that or am I thinking or doing something wrong here??

Thanks for your quick feedback.

*Mit freundlichen Grüßen | **Warm Regards**,*

Mirza Ahmad
M +4917645387460 | Skype: ahtasham82