Hi Mirza,

I am not sure why does your oxseodecoder perfoms strtolower and you have
multiple urls for the same product, cause by default seo urls are capitalized
(first uppercase letter).

From my point of view and personal experience lowercase urls are better (having
unique lowecased urls everywhere), but you can not extend oxSeoDecoder class,
the best way to strtolower sSeoUrl in
https://github.com/OXID-eSales/oxideshop_ce/blob/b-dev-ce/source/core/oxseoencoder.php#L137

<https://github.com/OXID-eSales/oxideshop_ce/blob/b-dev-ce/source/core/oxseoencoder.php#L137>
 but you have to hardcode here :(