Hi All,
I'm using dirty trick to write documents used .otf files to .fls by adding code
to ...\tex\latex\fontspec\fontspec.cfg

\bgroup
\catcode`\ 10 %

\gdef\opentype@write@to@fls{%
    \directlua{
        local fontdata = fonts.hashes.identifiers
        local done = {}
        for id, fdata in pairs(fontdata) do
            if fdata.filename and not done[fdata.filename] then
              tex.sprint("\string\\IfFileExists{".. fdata.filename .."}{}{}")
              done[fdata.filename] = ''
            end
        end
        }}

\egroup
\AtEndDocument{\opentype@write@to@fls}

Then example:
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{fontspec}

\begin{document}
\fontfamily{ptm}\selectfont a
\end{document}

Maybe this could be solved directly in luatex engine that all the input would
be written to .fls?

Thanks in advance!
Linas