On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 10:13 AM, Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhg...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Which channel(s) does the 10% number come from?

Release WINNT. Nightly population appears to be closer to 6%, about 2/3rds
of which are accesses to Ci.

> I definitely think that we should have some backwards compat shim in place
> for quite some time and evangelize heavily in the mean time, and hopefully
> one day we will be able to completely remove those shims... :/

I don't really have faith in our ability to "evangelize heavily" on this
issue (outside of what we've already done) without flipping the switch.
This is why I want to ship it, figure out which sites are broken, and only
put in shims if we encounter breakage that can't be easily fixed by telling
the relevant web authors to fix their site.