On Wednesday 2013-04-03 17:31 -0400, Kartikaya Gupta wrote:
> 1. Take the latest green m-c change, commit your patch(es) on top of
> it, and push it to try.
> 2. If your try push is green, flag it for eventual merge to m-c and
> you're done.
> 3. If your try push is not green, update your patch(es) and go back
> to step 1.

This seems like it would lead to a substantial increase in
build/test load -- one that I suspect we don't currently have the
hardware to support.  This is because it would require a full
build/test run for every push, which we avoid today because many
builds and tests get merged on inbound when things are behind.  (I
also don't feel like we need a full build/test run for every push,
so it feels like unnecessary use of resources to me.)

-David